Dermal Filler Treatment
Dermal Fillers are the ideal treatment for instantly enhancing your looks. They can be used to add volume and improve wrinkles, folds, thin lips and scars. They work from inside by adding volume and gently smoothing out lines, restoring the skin to its former youthful appearance.
At The Mobile Beauty Clinic I use a brand called Revolax for my dermal filler procedures. Since its introduction into the UK in 2016 from beauty capital of the world, South Korea, Revolax has fast become an industry-leading dermal filler due to its high-quality standards and pioneering crosslinking technology.
At The Mobile Beauty Clinic I use a brand called Revolax for my dermal filler procedures. Since its introduction into the UK in 2016 from beauty capital of the world, South Korea, Revolax has fast become an industry-leading dermal filler due to its high-quality standards and pioneering crosslinking technology. It is a non-animal crosslinked soft tissue filler made of the highest quality Hyaluronic Acid, and works by adding volume to facial tissue, thus improving wrinkles, folds and restoring a smooth appearance to the face with plump, rejuvenated volume.
Revolax uses non-animal based Hyaluronic Acid of the highest purity and is a completely natural substance optimised to synchronise with human skin tissue to give a natural-looking end result. With a regular and dense monophasic structure which makes the gel product stable and consistent, the consistency of the pattern allows for naturally harmonised volume, smooth injection and promotes a stronger support system within the skin structure
Lip Definition - I define the lips by injecting hyaluronic acid into the tissue around the lip area, known as the vermillion border (it's a little tube that runs around the lips). The procedure gives more definition and plumps up the lips and enhances the cupids bow. Volume of the lips is achieved by injecting filler into the red part of the lip to give a plumping effect. For those who wish to have more of a pout, a larger volume of filler will be injected to achieve this appearance.
Peri-oral lines commonly known as 'smokers lines' - Lines extending from the lip or lip stick bleed/smokers lines can be treated by enhancing lip definition combined with injecting small amounts of filler into each line.
Nose to mouth lines - Nasolabial folds are the lines that run down from the nose to the corner of the mouth. Prominent Nasolabial folds and cheek lines are usually due to loss of supporting tissues in the skin. We recommend the use of dermal fillers to produce volume under the folds to smooth out their appearance.
Marionette Lines - Marionette lines are the lines that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin. These lines are usually due to loss of underlying supporting tissue in the skin. We recommend the use of dermal fillers to plump out the lines, providing the support that will make them less apparent.
Dermal Filler Treatment procedure - After your consultation and prior to the treatment your skin will be cleaned and anaesthetic applied. I will explain the injection procedure and product choice and confirm the areas to be treated. Dermal fillers provide subtle but incremental improvements to the quality, look and feel of your skin and your overall feeling of well-being over time.
Each treatment takes about 15-40 minutes. There is no downtime and you can return to work immediately after this procedure.
Following your dermal filler injection treatment, there is advice to adhere to that will help optimise the results of your treatment below.
- Avoid touching any treated areas for at least 6 hours. Then the areas can be washed gently with soap and water and light make-up can be applied. If the area is tender, apply some ice covered in cloth to the treatment site.
- Do not engage in any strenuous exercise right after the treatment.
- Avoid the heat (hot baths, showers) for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 48 hours after treatment as this could reduce the persistence of the product.
- Massage the treatment site if you experience any lumpiness.
- Do not apply any creams which contain alpha hydroxy acids.
- Clients who have had cold sores in the past should note that there is always a risk that injecting any product around the lips may cause the cold sores to flare up.
- Clients taking aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication should be aware that this could increase bleeding and bruising at the sites of injection.
- Avoid long distance flying for 24hrs
- Avoid dental treatment for 24hrs